Laura has had a comfortable night and responding well.
She will remain asleep today to aid recovery. The nurses and doctors in ICU are amazing and Laura is in the best hands.
Her family and friends continue to be overwhelmed by the support.
Further update to follow on Friday
- Send Something Special11 July 2013 at 09:48ReplyDelete
- Wishing Laura a speedy recovery. Thoughts are with Mum Tracy. So glad of the updates. Laura and my children attended North Cotswold Pony Club together. Laura’s Mum Tracy used to teach my son Dominic. I remember Laura on her very first pony, Genie. She was always destined to be a top rider. Hope she will be back on board soon. Get well soon Laura. Sue Cook xxx
- taylor11 July 2013 at 11:19ReplyDelete
- Thoughts very much with Laura’s family. Hopefully Laura will have a speedy recovery and heal quickly. Feel for all her friends in Eventing too x
- Debby11 July 2013 at 12:26ReplyDelete
- Get well soon Laura.
- Anne Hansen11 July 2013 at 13:36
- Thinking about you and checking this site daily on progress. Very best wishes Laura and family, I hope the rest and sleep aids your progress towards recovery. xxx